Friday, November 30, 2012

CHANEL SUNGLASSES & CHANEL EARRINGS

Hi Everyone, I wanted to share the new pieces I got from CHANEL. 
I am a bit sunglasses obsessed lol ; D I do believe that sunglasses are one of the most fashionable accessories.


I also purchased a new pair of earrings. I have always been fascinated by CHANEL´s fashion jewellery line. Every now and again I do add a new piece to my collection. 


These are the CHANEL Aviator Sunglasses in metal with lambskin leather temples with CC signature. Also available in a polorized version. REF: 4195Q 



The next pair I purchased are the round oversized acetate sunglasses, cultured pearl with CC signature on each pearl. These come in two sizes I decided to get the smaller size. They are also available in a polarized version. REF: 5211H




I got the oversized signature CC Logo earrings. I love that they are dangeling, they are not typically what I would go for but these are just so beautiful. I think I am really fascinated by statement jewellery  ; D REF: A41205Y94572Z2497


Wishing you all wonderful day xoxo LB


4 comments: